If you would like to write for us/submit a guest post, the first thing you should do is read this page in full, then contact us through the form at the bottom.
We are very keen on creating long and professional working relationships with great authors/bloggers who can contribute on a regular basis.
We also cover a lot of self-help subjects including – dating, relationships, emotional matters, personal problems, self-improvement, self-development, entrepreneurship, personal finance, self-esteem, dieting and health.
However, you are not limited to writing about these subjects.
It’s pretty obvious from our name that we cover ‘how to’ topics. However, we are happy to consider any educational or informative articles.
We don’t specify a minimum number of words per post, but to get your point across in a detailed manner, you should aim to write about 1,000+ words. If you want, you can include photos, screenshots and video to support your post.
‘List’ posts are fine – they don’t need as many words as a standard post, but run your idea past us before you commit to working on the post.
All posts must be original and not published online anywhere else.
Easily scannable pages work best on the internet. People want to quickly find what they are looking for so they can get on with life.
Your best friends are:
- An attention grabbing headline
- Short paragraphs
- Bullet points
- Bold text for emphasis (but not too much)
The internet is all about links, and yes, we allow links within the body of each article as long as they benefit the user experience. You can link to your own content, but please also link to other relevant pages on the internet.
More about links:
- Please include at least one link to a post or a category on EverydayHowTo.net
- We may add more links to your posts to improve the user experience
- We do not specify a maximum number of links, but please don’t include too many
- Please do not include regional identifiers in anchor text
- We may change link anchor text at any time
It would really help us out if you included at least one image with your guest post. Pixabay is a good source of free images.
Please don’t use images you find through a Google search. You’re probably infringing someone’s copyright.
Include up to three sentences and one link within the bio.
Submitting a Post
Please submit your article using a Word file or send a link to a Google doc.
Guest Post Lifespan
Your posts stay online for at least 12 months after which time we may delete them. We do this if the post has a high bounce rate, Google hasn’t indexed it or nobody reads it.
What can you do to stop this happening? Here are some ideas:
- Produce great evergreen content that is really useful
- Create content that people want to share
- Link to your content from your own sites
- Share it through your social media channels
- Rewrite it if it goes out of date
EverydayHowTo.net generates income through advertising and promoting affiliate products. Advertising appears on almost every page, but we don’t overly promote affiliate products. However, you should be aware that we may link to an affiliate product from the page containing your article.
Work With Us
If you have read this far then you must still be interested in working with us. Great! Please complete the application form at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Payday loan sites
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products (including e-cigarettes)
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Write for Us/Submit a Guest Post
Good to see you have made it this far! All you have to now is complete the application form below.
Thank you for taking the time to read the guidelines.